What Do We Know About Capacity Building?
Turns out, a whole lot. In this section, we have collected several data points about nonprofit capacity building — a rich repository of evaluation reports, reflections, and lessons learned from consultants, funders, and nonprofits.
Read more about:
- Research on The State of Nonprofit Consulting (CompassPoint, Groupaya & Shiree Teng)
- Lessons Learned from 18+ Years of Funding Capacity Building (The Packard Foundation)
- Results from the “Goldmine” of organizational effectiveness data from 1,300 capacity-building projects funded by Packard (The TCC Group)
- Lessons from communications strategy training funded by the Hewlett Foundation (Williams Group)
- Evaluation on the value and impact of coaching (The Haas Jr. Fund)
- Additional learnings and reports from the Packard Org Effectiveness Wiki (see left-hand menu under “Learning”)